2022: AHE – Frederic S Lee Prize (Awarded for the best paper by an early career researcher at the annual conference)
- Charalampos Domenikos and S. Kotsios with the paper "Controlling GDP and Debt with a Kaleckian Model"
- Tamoghna Halder with the paper "Caste, Reservation and Social Mobility in India: 1856 – 2017"
2021: AHE Early Career Prize
- Elaine Tontoh with the paper “A Marxist-Feminist-Capability Theory of Motherhood: Theorizing Motherhood within the Capabilities Approach and Marxist Feminist Social Reproduction Theory”
- Valentina Erasmo with the paper “The effects of financial inclusion on poverty and income inequality: a simultaneous equation model analysis”
2020: AHE Early Career Prize
- A S Medha with the paper "Heterodox Economic Policy Outlook: A Proven Boon at the Time of a Global Pandemic"
- Nicolás Águila with the paper "Assessing the debate on the commodity character of Marx’s theory of money"